Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Project Update: Wait for It...Wait for It...

What's a fella do when he's sold his table saw and is awaiting the arrival of his new one? Apparently, he finishes mundane tasks like putting together a lathe stand and taking photos of his empty shop. The Grizzly 10" hybrid is set to arrive today between noon and 4:00 p.m. and I've received permission from my day job overlord to work at home to receive the package. Yes, I work in the data field, yes, it's for a 100+ year-old company, no, they don't let us work at home. Today is a gift for which I am thankful.



I also have the electric cello project pending. Reed's (my youngest son) birthday is just around the corner on April 9th. All of the parts are here, I just need to get cracking on designing, cutting, assembling, finishing - you know, the easy stuff. The body is a nice maple block that I plan on dying and French polishing. As you can see, I've got everything laid out and know what I want to do for the most part.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment