Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day 96: Freeing the Bentside

Last night marked 48 hours for the bentside in the form. When I removed the cross braces, I had a little trouble where I chiseled out part of the side, yet all other bolts came out with ease.



Now, I must scrape the residual glue from the sides and scrape the surface a little more.


Of course, the Master Builders made the point that I should have staggered the rip seam for the laminate pieces, yet I believe it will hold strong due to the fact I introduced incredibly hard layers of plastic between the rip joints and the laminates. If it moves, it moves. I'll deal with it if and when.

Regardless, I raised a glass of Pusser's to the Ruckers family and the Master Builders. May your days be long and your instruments longer (whatever that means)! Cheers, my friends!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment