Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Project Update: A Little Down Time

I'm taking a little down time to work on the table saw and, frankly, it's just too hot to do much in the shop, especially gluing up the bentside. I tried to get the motor pulley wheel installed last night, but I couldn't seem to find the correct Allen (hex) wrench and it was bloody hot, so I'll pick it back up later today. Here's the current state of the saw and the part I'm installing:


I must admit this whole experience has been a little frustrating. First, I had to wait nearly two months from the initial warning to not use the saw to receive the replacement parts from Grizzly, then, I can't get the set screw out. Of course, I'll figure it out, but it was hot and late, so I decided the better part of valor is living to fight another day.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment